Reservations at Mugen
While the travel industry looks a little different in the wake of COVID-19, you can rest assured knowing that your safety is a priority at ESPACIO and Mugen. The staff at our nine-suite hotel and on-site restaurant have always been committed to delivering unparalleled service and full privacy to all of our guests, and we’ll continue to do so.
To further mitigate risk of COVID-19, here’s what we’re doing:
- ESPACIO and Mugen employees will undergo a temperature screening at the start of their shift
- all staff members are required to wear a mask
- stricter cleaning guidelines are in place
- hand sanitizer is provided for guests and employees throughout the restaurant
- tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart
- tables and chairs are sanitized after each use
- high-touch areas such as doorknobs, restrooms and workstations are sanitized hourly
Our staff is our ohana, so in addition to keeping our guests safe, their safety is also our priority. Therefore, following the State of Hawaii requirements, here’s what we ask of our guests:
- dining guests will be required to take a temperature test before entering ESPACIO and Mugen
- masks are to be worn upon arrival and when using the restroom
- dining groups must be limited to a maximum of ten individuals per group
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to delivering the world-class service and hospitality we’re known for.